Monday, February 25, 2013

February Updates

 
I finally got it together enough to post a few more February posts... if you mean get it together by avoiding all laundry to the point that I am concerned about what work clothes I have available to me and what will AJ wear for picture today tomorrow... then yes, that together I am.

Happy Valentine's Day  Our post about our fun parties and some pictures of my babies all together

Our Little 100 year old Lady  KK celebrates her 100th day of school

AJ The Fish  Our little man shows off his stuff in a cute video

Enjoy!  I can't promise I will ever catch up but at least I documented a few special days!

1 comment:

  1. Such cute kids!!! That video of swim class is adorable.....totally worth leaving laundry to post about your cute kids!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete