Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Mommy's Birthday

Happy Birthday to me! I don't write this post to brag about myself, but rather to brag about my sweet husband and two sweet kiddos that make days like this so very special. After work and school, we met up at home to have a simple celebration: pizza and brownies.

Before we ate, Mommy did request some pictures to remember the evening:







I am holding AJ's head down in the last picture there - he kept cheesing so hard and putting his chin all the way up in the air in his excitement. Aren't they cute? Adorable? Perfect? Hehe!




As we ate our pizza, AJ and KK begged to open presents next. Who can argue with that? We tore into them. They got me a pretty summer dress and several books for me to read. Just what I wanted! After inspecting each card and present with care, and handing out kisses and hugs with my thank yous, we got ready and went to play together at the spray park.












All in all, a great evening spent with my family! It was hard to make a wish when I have so many blessings to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment