Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy

Happy 31st Birthday Daddy! Wow, can you believe we are officially in our 30's sweetheart? Crazy... I still remember being 18 with you. Well, one benefit of us growing older together would be these two little toots in the picture with you:








KK and AJ loved planning all the secret surprises we had for you. AJ also loved spilling the beans whenever he could, hence why he was cut out of some of our planning :-)




We made Daddy a two layer chocolate cake and KK was in charge of the sprinkles on top. A very important job if you ask her. We shopped hard to find Daddy just the right TCU polo. Since he is 31 now, we also got him a TCU folding chair so he can sit in style if he ever gets tired hehe.








We celebrated the day in style, going to Babe's with our sweet cousins and then having cake and presents at our house. The night was topped off with an evening trip to the swimming pools. The kids thought the day couldn't have been better, and I have to agree.




Happy Birthday sweetheart! I love you so much, I look forward to all the birthdays we have ahead of us to share together. Growing old with you, I could not ask for more... even when you drive me crazy ;-) It's a good thing I get to drive you crazy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment