Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Who wants that cookie?

Okay so its 2011, and once again I have walked away from this blog and forgotten to come back. Its been a busy new year for sure... but before I go there, something funny to share.


I will admit it, I don't have time to be that mom who can bake homemade cookies, keep the house spotless, play with my kids and go to work each week... I take shortcuts so I can do what is important to me, which is spending time with my family. One of my shortcuts is cookie dough. That's right, when it comes to the kids wanting to decorate cookies, I sometimes buy the dough at the store so we can get right to the good stuff: decorating and eating it.



The kids have fun, and I do too... but the real reason for my post, aside from my confession above, is to show you why no one wants to eat Alex's cookies! Ha-Ha! Now, this was AJ's first time to help me and KK decorate... well he has a few things to learn. Watch our video to see:

Little Stinker! Hope you laughed like we did... g'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment